Outdoor speaker wireless
: Linksys wireless
Outdoor Speaker Wireless
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- radio: medium for communication
- transmission by radio waves
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- A person who speaks
- A person who speaks a specified language
- loudspeaker: electro-acoustic transducer that converts electrical signals into sounds loud enough to be heard at a distance
- A person who delivers a speech or lecture
- someone who expresses in language; someone who talks (especially someone who delivers a public speech or someone especially garrulous); "the speaker at commencement"; "an utterer of useful maxims"
- the presiding officer of a deliberative assembly; "the leader of the majority party is the Speaker of the House of Representatives"
Pullman Court, 1936: London modernism
Outdoor communal swimming pool, unfortunately closed for repairs.Visited as part of Open House 2009.
Grade II* listed Modern Movement building, with balcony walkways and period internal features. It is a stunning example of European Modernist architecture
Pullman Court was considered unique when it was built in 1936 because of its scale, sensitive landscaping and warm brown, cream and pale blue colour scheme.
The swimming pool, extensive roof terraces, restaurant, doctor’s surgery and social club provided typical European Modernist facilities seldom seen in other buildings in London.
The interiors were equipped with wireless
and especially commissioned furniture designed by Frederick Gibberd himself.
This portrait was taken during a workshop about flash photography in association with my camera brand and the SWPP. The speaker, Rick Friedman, an award winning photographer from Boston went through his portfolio and explained us how he made them. He gave us lots of tips and tricks. However he didn't really follow the original program of the workshop ! Never mind.
We had two practical sessions with a pro model called Grace. The flash was set-up by Rick so I just composed my image. I like so much the original that I haven't post-processed the photo : une premiere ! ¦
PS : If it's your photo, please feel free to contact me.
Similar posts: just wireless antenna booster logitech wireless mouse 5 in 1 wireless earphone wireless presenter w laser pointer wireless lav mic extending wireless network range wireless usb printer logitech wireless mouse deals linksys wireless g broadband router manual wireless gamecube controler
- (月) 11:27:01|
- Category: None
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2017/05/23(火) 01:25:28 |
- [ Edit ]