WIRELESS GAMER MOUSE - BUILD WIRELESS ANTENNA
Wireless Gamer Mouse
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- transmission by radio waves
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- A person who plays a game or games, typically a participant in a computer or role-playing game
- (esp. in sports) A person known for consistently making a strong effort
- (gaming) gambling: the act of playing for stakes in the hope of winning (including the payment of a price for a chance to win a prize); "his gambling cost him a fortune"; "there was heavy play at the blackjack table"
- Gamer is a 2009 science fiction thriller film written and directed by Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor. The film stars Gerard Butler as a participant in an online game in which participants can control human beings as players, and Logan Lerman as the player who controls him.
- Historically, the term "gamer" usually referred to someone who played role-playing games and wargames. More recently, the term has grown to include players of video games. While the term nominally includes those who do not necessarily consider themselves to be gamers (i.e.
- (of a cat or an owl) Hunt for or catch mice
- Use a mouse to move a cursor on a computer screen
- any of numerous small rodents typically resembling diminutive rats having pointed snouts and small ears on elongated bodies with slender usually hairless tails
- Prowl around as if searching
- sneak: to go stealthily or furtively; "..stead of sneaking around spying on the neighbor's house"
- manipulate the mouse of a computer
Apple Mighty Mouse Bluetooth
Apple Magic Mouse Bluetooth
The new Razer Epic Naga Wired+Wireless Gaming Mouse
Similar posts: uhf wireless mic wireless 3 way switches wireless for projector how to configure trendnet wireless router shure pgx14 pg30 headset wireless system why does my wireless connection keep dropping designer wireless doorbell clie wireless lan card
- (月) 11:25:19|
- Category: None