Linksys usb network adapter wireless
: Atheros ar5001x mini pci wireless
: Belkin f5d7234 4 wireless
Linksys Usb Network Adapter Wireless
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- Linksys by Cisco, commonly known as Linksys, is a brand of home and small office networking products now produced by Cisco Systems, though once a separate company founded in 1995 before being acquired by Cisco in 2003 .
- Manufactures the WRT54G3G cellular router.
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) is a specification to establish communication between devices and a host controller (usually personal computers), developed and invented by Ajay Bhatt while working for Intel. USB is intended to replace many varieties of serial and parallel ports.
- Universal serial bus, a connection technology for attaching peripheral devices to a computer, providing fast data exchange
- Stands for Universal Serial Bus. Is a method of connecting devices to a computer. Most smartphones now use microUSB cables to charge and sync.
- The Universal Serial Bus is probably going to replace the serial and parallel interfaces. USB enables the effortless connection of peripheral devices without the need to install cards into the computer or reconfigure parts of the operating system.
Garage Sale 058
New Linksys Wireless USB network adapter
. Price: 30 SGD or highest offer.
Similar posts: digital wireless photo frame windows media center wireless logitech wireless software conceptronic wireless 54mbps usb adapter proxim wireless bridge microsoft wireless keyboard troubleshooting wireless doorbell hack windows vista wireless problem swissgear wireless mobile presenter wireless logitech headphones
- (月) 11:28:52|
- Category: None