LINUX WIRELESS NETWORK ADAPTER : INSTALL NETWORK WIRELESS
Linux Wireless Network Adapter
- Wireless network refers to any type of computer network that is wireless, and is commonly associated with a telecommunications network whose interconnections between nodes are implemented without the use of wires.
- (Wireless networking) For a modest investment, you can set up Internet access in your home or office, and broadcast it to computers in other parts of the building without running wires.
- (Wireless Networks) Connection of modules together to transmit information without the use of physical connection by wires.
- A device for connecting pieces of equipment that cannot be connected directly
- arranger: a musician who adapts a composition for particular voices or instruments or for another style of performance
- device that enables something to be used in a way different from that for which it was intended or makes different pieces of apparatus compatible
- An adapter or adaptor is a person that adapts or a device that converts attributes of one device or system to those of an otherwise incompatible device or system.
- A person who adapts a text to make it suitable for filming, broadcasting, or the stage
- an open-source version of the UNIX operating system
- An open-source version of the UNIX operating system
- Linux (commonly in American English, also in Europe and Canada) refers to the family of Unix-like computer operating systems using the Linux kernel.
- The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA), a non-profit trade association, was created in 1982 as the Association of Better Computer Dealers, Inc. (ABCD) by representatives of five microcomputer dealerships.
Microchip's MiWi Development Environment
Microchip Technology Inc. today announced its expanded MiWi™ Development Environment (DE), which is a complete ecosystem for designing star and mesh wireless
networking products. The MiWi DE is comprised of Microchip’s free, proprietary MiWi P2P, MiWi and MiWi PRO star and mesh networking protocol stacks; the 8-bit Wireless Development Kit (WDK) and ZENA™ Wireless Adapters (2.4 GHz, 868 MHz and 915 MHz); and the multi-purpose Wireless Development Studio (WDS) with cross-platform support for the Linux, Mac OS® and Windows® operating systems. The MiWi DE is ideal for the development of ISM-band wireless
networking applications for the home and industrial automation, wireless
sensor monitoring and control, and smart energy markets.
Installing Linux - Playstation 3 - Sony Bravia
yeah... kind nerd-geek thing !
! i`m so clueless ...
i didn't manage how to set up the internet connection
Similar posts: computer wireless adaptor wireless card for pc wireless b usb network adaptor microsoft wireless keyboard troubleshooting wireless network adapter netgear creative xmod wireless review how to set up a wireless network printer logitech wireless desktop wave pro
- (月) 11:28:26|
- Category: None